Current status of any FRRC event (being canceled due to arena conditions or weather concerns) is always posted on our Facebook page.
1) To develop and promote good fellowship and sportsmanship among people who are interested in equestrian activities.
2) To encourage, promote, and develop the owning, care, use, handling and development of riding horses.
4) To promote and encourage the sport, pleasure, exercise and recreation of the members.
5) To encourage socializing and friendship among the members.
6) To manage and conduct entertainments, excursions, contests and social meeting for the members.
Covid-19 Guidelines for
as of July 1, 2020
must be 25 feet from the gate while participants are competing in the arena.
more than 25 horses/riders in the warm-up arena at one time.
a queue at entrances and exits that ensures a minimum of 6 feet of physical
distance between individuals and pace entry and exit to prevent congestion.
single-direction traffic flow in and out of venue and seating areas. Consider
separated entrances and exits.
use of masks or face coverings unless it would inhibit the individual’s health.
hand washing upon arrival, departure and frequently throughout the day.
symptom monitoring protocols (including temperature monitoring and symptom
screening questions) and encourage sick competitors to use the CDPHE symptom
not allow multiple people to handle objects unless you can disinfect objects
between each person.
sign up timelines to allow participants more time to sign up and not overlap. Encourage participants to bring paperwork
printed and filled out if possible.
high touch areas and equipment such as microphones, pens, etc.
IF THERE IS A CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID-19 AMONG PATRONS/COMPETITORS
The Venue operators
must notify and cooperate
with their local public health agencies on the next steps.
FRRC now has a bench dedicated to the Knapp family!